Information Security and Quality Policy
Our work philosophy is based on total quality assurance for the achievement of our clients’ and partners’ satisfaction. For this reason, Further has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on the UNE EN ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 standards for the ‘’Development, Implementation and Management of international medical services and insurance logistics for the treatment of severe diseases’’.
Our team, among its qualified managers and employees, has planned for the delivery of quality services to ensure client’s and insured member’s satisfaction. Consequently, Further has assumed the following commitments:
- To understand and accomplish the needs and expectations of our clients through:
- Committing to deliver the requirements established by our clients;
- Complying with current legislation applicable to the developed activities and services;
- Meeting valid requirements for Information Security;
- Monitoring and accomplishing our Service Level Agreements with clients and strategic partners in terms of quality and performance.
- To enhance the effectiveness of human and technological resources delivering high quality work. Including the attraction, continuous development, and retention of a highly experienced workforce for the direction and execution of project and regular business activities, providing the enabling infrastructure to success.
- To engage our employees making their contribution to the business success tangible by articulating clear objectives, conduct performance reviews, identify areas for improvement and continuously progress on their professional development applying appropriate training programmes as required.
- To continuously improve the efficiency of Quality and Information Security Management System in order to support the delivery of our vision in an increasingly competitive market and a constantly evolving environment. While complying with the legal regulations and the requirements to which we have voluntarily subscribed.
- Achieve adequate protection of information by preserving the principles of:
- Confidentiality, ensuring that information is accessible only to authorised users;
- Integrity, guaranteeing the accuracy and completeness of the information and procedures; and
- Availability, securing access to accurate information to authorised users in a transparent manner.
With these guidelines, Further makes a strong commitment to achieve total quality assurance by aligning organisational efforts, which is why this policy is understood, implemented and kept up-to-date at all levels of the organisation.
Tatiana Macías (COO)
April 13, 2020