International Finance Manager
Madrid | Full Time
Further is a specialist international underwriting agency with a mission. We believe that anyone with a serious illness should be able to have the very best treatment from leading hospitals and specialist clinics around the world.
We create innovative healthcare insurance products that create competitive advantage; they maximise sales, improve loyalty and increase customer retention.
International Finance Manager
We are looking for a International Finance Manager to cover all the financial aspects and needs regarding Further’s activity in several locations across Europe and Asia. This position will need to run daily tasks of several business units; support internal and external reporting process; support the CFO and other members of the team
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, as International Finance Manager you will play a key role in the financial processes of the business, providing the best service quality to customers and stakeholders within the agreed service levels.
As our International Finance Manager, you’ll get to:
- Supervising Financial and Account Management across all entities/countries
- New branches accounting: duties such as managing supplier’s invoices and payments, accounts receivables, taxes, payslips, fixed assets, general accounting, treasury control, and others, always in coordination with local advisors to make sure we comply with all the local requirements.
- Lead Finance Team in all queries they could have in the execution of their daily business
- Reporting & Request Management. Internal and external supervision/preparation. Support the CFO in reporting and forecasting duties.
- Treasury: Bank / Cash control foreign entities and Intercompany Payments.
- Taxes: preparing / supervising taxes for all countries/entities.
- Transfer pricing: collaborate in preparing the documentation for subsidiaries and coordinating payments and other requirements.
- Payrun -preparing journal entries and payments for foreign entities
- Collaborate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for subsidiaries
- Collaborate in audits and preparation of annual closing and submission for subsidiaries.
- Internal controls preparer/ reviewer
We’d love to meet someone who:
- University Degree in Business Administration, or Economics
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience in Finance (accounting, financial control and tax management)
- Strong experience in a multinational company, with foreign subsidiaries
- Notable technical knowledge of accounting; tax is a must (IFRS/Spanish GAAP).
- Knowledge of Navision (Financial Software)
- Proficiency using Excel/Office
- Knowledge of Taxes (VAT, IS, Withholding tax)
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing
- knowledge of Internal control (SOX)
- Knowledge of consolidation
- Outstanding interpersonal communication
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Spanish
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Appetite to go the extra-mile
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status.