IT Project Manager & Business Analyst
Madrid | Poland | Full Time
Further is a specialist international underwriting agency with a mission. We believe that anyone with a serious illness should be able to have the very best treatment from leading hospitals and specialist clinics around the world.
We create innovative healthcare insurance products that create competitive advantage; they maximise sales, improve loyalty and increase customer retention.
IT Project Manager & Business Analyst
We are looking for an IT Project Manager & Business Analyst who is passionate about our business partnering in it is truest sense. Reporting to the Transformation Director we are looking for a professional with can-do attitude, solution driven and a critical perspective to delivery the IT component of ambitious strategic projects.
The transformation department is representing a key function to deliver on an ambitious excellence journey, fundamentally driving the change of the technologic eco-system, processes, models and culture across a global business, based on achieve measurable improvements, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
As IT Project Manager & Business Analyst, you will play a key role in defining and developing the company’s future applications. You will lead the functional workstream & technical requirements and govern IT projects end to end.
As our IT Project Manager & Business Analyst you’ll get to:
- Lead the process to obtain deep description of functional and technical requirements
- Enable rationale for change and design and design solutions to deliver strategic, tactical or operational value
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of IT projects
- Ensure that IT projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Deliver on the optimization of our Pipedrive platform
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Prepare any follow-on action recommendations
We’d love to meet someone who:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience at Business Analyst / Project Management in the insurance or consultancy
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, business engineering or another relevant field.
- Experience in aligning the designed and delivered solutions with the needs of stakeholders
- Experience delivering complex IT projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty
- Experience with Agile / Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in Intrali (Data mapping tool) and Pipedrive (CRM solution) are a plus
- Effective written and oral communication in English, Spanish is a plus
- Creative, self-motivated problem solver, who feels comfortable working in a rapidly evolving environment and able to navigate ambiguity
- Strong technical background and business acumen
- Experience working with state-of-the-art technology
- Experience with managing development of enterprise level end to end software applications (UI, Middle Tier, Backend Integration, API Rest).
- Success-proven project management experience
- Flexibility to adapt to changes and contingencies
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status.