IT Systems Administrator
Madrid | Full Time
Further is a specialist international underwriting agency with a mission. We believe that anyone with a serious illness should be able to have the very best treatment from leading hospitals and specialist clinics around the world.
We create innovative healthcare insurance products that create competitive advantage; they maximise sales, improve loyalty and increase customer retention.
IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for an IT Systems Administrator who is passionate about our business partnering in its truest sense.
Further is committed to roll-out and further develop a state-of-the-art technological ecosystem which allows our employees to execute their duties in an effective and efficient manner
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure & Security Manager you’ll embody our value Positive Mindset, Solution Oriented, & be critical to enabling our teams, from Product to Sales. You’ll support the business preserving the smooth operation of the internal Network as well as providing customer service to the employees in order to ensure quality in our IT infrastructure.
Every day is different in IT! You’ll be a motivated and detail oriented individual, ready and willing to get involved in all areas of the business and its ever-changing projects
As our IT Systems Administrator, you’ll get to:
- Installation, configuration and administration of Windows equipment (S.O, deployment, configuration and administration of MS Office, Printing, etc.).
- TCP / IP networks and networking in general (Switching, Access point, Firewall, Routing).
- Windows server administration (active directory and privileges).
- O365 administration (AAD & ecosystem).
- User support / incidents (Zendesk ticketing).
- Propose and coordinate changes to improve systems
- Prepare internal security reports
- Ensure the systems update and the Network security
We’d love to meet someone who:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or another relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in international company
- Knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL and SQL language database administration is desirable.
- Knowledge of IIS and Apache Web servers
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Visual Basic, Perl, etc.)
- Experience on Amazon (AWS) or Azure Platforms
- Knowledge in monitoring solution is desirable
- Knowledge on Fortinet solution is desirable
- WordPress knowledge
- Cybersecurity (encryption and secure transmissions)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Budget Management experience
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Detail oriented can-do spirit
- Appetite to go the extra-mile
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status.