Further Underwriting International, S.L.U., at Paseo de Recoletos 12, 28001 Madrid, Spain and We go Further, Unipessoal Lda, at Avenida da Liberdade, 110-1º 1269-046 Lisbon, Portugal (together referred to as “Further” or “we” or “us” or “our”), and email address for privacy issues: email@example.com in its capacity as a data controller, respects the privacy rights and recognizes the importance of protecting personal information.
1. Information Collected and its Uses
1.1 What personal information do we collect?
Further only collects contact personal information (Name, e-mail address and type of request) that is necessary for us to provide information requested. See point 1.3 if you apply for a Job position.
Please do not use web form to provide sensitive personal data (health or medical data). You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
1.2 How do we use your personal information?
Personal data provided will be included on a file owned by Further. We will use the personal information we collect from you, only with your previous consent, to:
- Provide information requested
- Manage the relationship between you and Further
If you requested to receive information about our products, we will send you information including via electronic means about products or services commercialised by Further.
1.3 Users who want to apply for a Job position:
If you decide to apply for a Job position at Further by sending you CV your data will be processed by any of our companies for the following purposes. We inform you that we will process your data for the sole purpose of adequately assess your candidature for the current position offered or future vacancies, which includes:
- Evaluate your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information provided if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at any of the Further companies.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.
We understand your data is up to date unless you provide us with the new details and our companies may retain data provided for at least one year since its reception.
If you became an employee at Further the information collected during the application and recruitment process will become part of your employment record.
File attachment requirements:
- Include only one file, 20 MB limit, in any usual standard formats
Please do not include racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and data concerning health or sex life.
2. Who has access to your personal information?
Further may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party;
3. How do we safeguard your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect the personal information you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful use and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
4. How long will Further storage your data?
Further will process your data until we solve your request, according to 1.3 or cancel your data.
5. Your rights
In order to control your data, at all times, you have the right to:
- know if your personal data is being processed and, where appropriate, access it
- rectify your personal data if it was inaccurate or incomplete
- require us to delete your data if it is not necessary for the indicated purposes
- require us to limit the processing of your personal data
- transfer your personal data to another provider of your choice (portability)
- oppose the processing of your personal data at any time
To do this, you should send a request accompanied with an identity document to email@example.com or send it to Further Underwriting International, S.L.U., at Paseo de Recoletos, 12, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
Also, you may file a claim with the corresponding Data Protection Authority if you believe your rights have been infringed.
Last updated: February 18, 2019