Information Security and Quality Policy
Our work philosophy is based on total quality assurance for the achievement of our clients’ and partners’ satisfaction. For this reason, Further has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2017 standards for the ‘’Development, Implementation and Management of medical services and international health assurance logistic services for severe illness treatments’’.
Our team, among its qualified managers and employees, has planned for the delivery of quality services to ensure client’s satisfaction. Consequently, Further has assumed the following commitments:
- To know and meet the needs and expectations of our clients through:
- Guaranteeing a commitment to meet the requirements established by our clients;
- Complying with current legislation applicable to the developed activities and services;
- Meeting the applicable requirements for Information Security;
- Excelling at the requirements to which our organization has subscribed to guarantee the maximum quality of our services; and
- Complying with other established requirements by third parties.
- To enhance the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure high quality work and projects. This includes the development and maintenance of a highly experienced workforce for the direction and execution of project and business-as-usual activities, supported by all the necessary technical capabilities.
- To involve our employees by demonstrating their contributions to our Continuous Improvement, and by continuously developing their professional training through appropriate training programs.
- To improve continuously the efficiency of Quality and Information Security Management System in order to guarantee our permanent adaptation to the demand of an increasingly competitive market and a constantly evolving environment. As well as the compliance with the legal regulations and the requirements to which we have voluntarily subscribed.
- Achieve adequate protection of information by preserving the principles of:
- Confidentiality, ensuring that information is accessible only to those who are authorized to have access to it;
- Integrity, guaranteeing the accuracy and completeness of the information and the methods of its processing; and
- Availability, ensuring that authorized users have access when required to the information and its associated assets.
Considering these guidelines, Further makes a strong commitment to achieve total quality assurance by aligning organizational efforts to achieve it, which is why this policy is understood, implemented and kept up-to-date at all levels of the organization.